Our one day Forklift Operator Certificate and F Endorsmement course is held weekly
Timaru - Every Tuesday & Friday
Dunedin - Every Tuesday
Ashburton - by arangement
Christchurch - Call 03 343 6730 for bookings
(Please be at the venue at 7:45am)
Forklift Operator Certificate (OSH) $195.00
F Endorsement only $120.00
Operator Certerficate & F Endorsement Combo price $255.00
We also offer Forklift Mounted Safety Plaform US:18409, plus Forklift Attachments US:10852 training & assessment by arrangement
F Endorsement is required if you drive a forlift on a road
Defintion of a road: (Land Transport ACT 1998) A street, motorway, beach and a place to which the public have access whether as of right or not; all bridges, culverts, ferries and fords forming part of a road or street or motorway, all sites at which vehicles may be weighed for the purpose of the Act or enactment.
If you are wanting to drive a forklift on a road, you MUST hold a full New Zealand class 1 driver licence and have an F endorsement on your driver’s licence.
A full class 1 driver licence (with an F endorsement) covers forklifts with a gross laden weight of up to 18,000Kgs.
A full class 2 driver licence (with an F endorsement) covers forklifts with a gross laden weight exceeding 18,000Kgs
- You MUST hold a full New Zealand drivers license before you can hold an F endorsement
- A combination of the Forklift operator certificate and F endorsement can be completed in one day
- The combination price F/OSH is $255.00 (GST inclusive) per person
- On-site training is available with flexible time frames
- The F endorsement is trained & assessed to unit standard 18496
Forklift Operator Certificate:
If you drive a forklift in a workplace you will need a Forklift Operator Certificate, this is valid for three years, (formaly known, the OSH certificate) The minimum age is 15 years before a person can start their supervised training to drive a forklift.
- It is recommended by WorkSafe NZ that you revalidate your Forklift Operator Certificate every three years
- We can manage your training schedule by sending out reminders 30 days prior to your forklift operator needing to re-validate
- Timaru forklift course is held every Tuesday and Friday 7:45am
- Dunedin forklift course is held every Tuesday 7:45am
- Christchurch Bookings please call Tay on 03 343 6730
- This course is suitable for beginners and experienced operators (training will be given to beginners prior to assessment)
- ProDriver Training provides all equipment necessary
- One on one on-site training is available with flexible time frames
- Onsite group training using your own equipment is avaliable if desired
Send an Email or Make a Booking